Tuesday, December 7, 2010

East End of Little Cayman


We dove the East End of Little Cayman today, an area that is rarely accessed by the dive boats due to the predominate winds. But it was calm today, so Captain Michelle, Bob and I took our 14 divers and went exploring. We did two great dives on sites called Splitsville and Lucas' Ledges. Saw a lot of interesting critters, including two good-size green moray eels (pictured). We also saw turtles, a 5-foot baracuda, blue lettuce leaf slugs, lionfish, a spiny lobster (better hide Buddy, it's lobster season) and a nurse shark.

This was my fifth day of diving in a row. And even though I'm convinced I was a fish or other sea creature in a previous life, I'm feeling a bit water-logged. No worries, I'm off tomorrow and can dry out a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment