Monday, January 10, 2011

Last Boat Day, Last Work Day




I'm done. Today was my last day working as a divemaster at Pirates Point Resort. I led 4 divers and did two dives. Pictured are Divemaster Mike, Divemaster Me, and Boat Captain Michelle. We had a nice day, in pretty calm conditions.

So how did I do? Well, I never caused any damage to the boat; I never fell overboard or hurt myself; and I never got any divers lost or injured. So I guess I did okay as a divemaster. :-)

I have 2 days to play on the island and then I head home. It's been a great adventure, now I must return to my land life...of sleeves and pants, real shoes (ugh), long underwear and parkas.

1 comment:

  1. It's not that bad here at home, ok, ok it doesn't look like that tropical paradise you've been posting.
    Let's see....You've got about 8 foot of solid snow on your back deck. The low tonight is a balmy 22 degrees. High will be 41. The roads are not too icy, the sun has been seen, and the town xmas/New Years mayham has passed :)
    ((((& the skiing is awesome!!)))
    Welcome home!!

    ReplyDelete